On October 16th and 22nd the California State Bar Association is offering two complimentary seminars on financial planning. The sessions will run from 9am. to approximately 1pm. at the Cal Bar offices at 180 Howard St. in San Francisco. Additionally, a CLE hour is offered the afternoon of the presentation.
Join three experienced financial planners for an interactive, three hour workshop that will answer your most important financial questions, including:
• When, where and how will you ever be able to retire?
• What do you need to know about investing [that your stock broker will not tell you?]
• Can insurance be an investment?
• Are annuities good or evil?
• Can you align your financial life with your values?
• What should you do to maximize Social Security?
• What are the best strategies for college financing or for paying back college loans?
• How can an over-scheduled lawyer find time to manage their financial affairs?
• What is financial planning anyway, and how can it help a smart, busy lawyer like me?
Three planners who work on an hourly basis will conduct the workshop. They do not sell any financial products, so the advice you receive will be 100% objective. A special planning offer will be available to members of the bar! Spouses and partners are welcome!!
Presenting financial planners:
Bob Goldman, Bob Goldman Financial Planning, Inc., Sausalito
Chris Remedios CFP® Financial Connections Group, Corte Madera
Jeff Stoffer CFA, CFP® Stoffer Wealth Advisors, San Rafael
These three planners work on an hourly basis and do not sell any financial products, so the advice you receive will be 100% objective. A special planning offer will be available to members of the bar!
To attend the workshops contact Richard Carlton at 415-538-2355 or Richard.Carlton@calbar.ca.gov.
In case you missed the article in the August Cal Bar Journal here it is!
Our sincerest thanks for helping us to spread the word!!! Bob, Chris and Jeff